Depending on where you are and what you have to work with, interpret this in the way that most interests you. Try to follow these guidelines:
1. Immerse your hands into a substance
2. Dig deeply into this substance
3. Make a hole or opening in it and plant a "seed"
4. Cover up the seed with the substance
5. Water it and be sure it has sunshine
6. Make a note of what happens every day over the course of a week
7. Document this process with film or photo and send it to me: E.Welther@student.artez.nl